News ed Eventi
International Symposium on Geofluids
The virtual Geofluids Symposium will be held on 7-9 July 2021. The Symposium is organized by the ENeRAG H2020 project, together with the József and Erzsébet Tóth Endowed Hydrogeology Chair Foundation and the Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest Hungary.
The Symposium's declared objective is to bring together scientists, professionals, and stakeholders to share and discuss all kinds of topics in geofluids and groundwater to understand better geothermal energy, hydrocarbon, geogenic contamination and hydrothermal mineral resources.
Main Topics and planned Sessions:
- Energy flow systems and related fluids in the lithosphere
- Managed aquifer recharge and groundwater flow systems
- Geoenergy, thermal water and hydrocarbon systems
- Natural contamination and hazards of geofluids
- Fluid–rock interactions and hydrogeochemical reactions
Abstract submissions (max. 2000 characters) will be accepted until 14 April 2021. More technical info on the requirements of the abstract can be found here.
Two pre-conference short courses will be organized for early-career scientists and professionals on 5-6 July 2021.
- John W. Molson: Numerical simulation of groundwater flow and heat transport processes
- Vincent Post: Hydrochemical modelling with PHREEQC and its application of fluid-rock interaction
The Symposium will be held by e-Vent.Space™©® in cooperation with Diamond Congress Ltd based on their original idea and forging their experiences from the last decades.
Further details in the circular: geofluids2021.hu/brosura/